Contact Joshua Lissauer, ICF-LI Director of Public Relations (516) 297-7152, or via firstname.lastname@example.org
ICF CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS: N/A
This year ICF Long Island Director of Public Relations, Joshua A. Lissauer attended the International Coach Federation Global Leadership Forum 2019 in Dublin, Ireland. Over lunch Josh will discuss the following:
- What is the GLF Conference and what Chapters attended it this year?
- What were the takeaways from Keynote Speaker Luvvie Ajayi’s Presentation?
- What were the 4 Leadership Training Seminars this year and what did Josh learn from them?
- What was the big Global ICF rollout that Jean-Francois Cousin discussed to the Conference Attendees?
- What is the news from the Northeast ICF Chapter Leadership Meeting?
- Where is the next Global Leadership Forum being held?
- Q & A with Josh
Take a lunch break with ICF Long Island and connect with Josh at facebook.com/icflongisland for our Chapter’s first ever Facebook Live Event.
- Joshua Lissauer is a Certified Professional Coach for adults around the world—serving and supporting the global community through career and life transitions. His life’s passion is working with adult professionals. He believes that everyone has what it takes to achieve high performance and accomplish all of their goals and dreams. Joshua currently serves as a Consultant for LinkedIn as a Career Coach. He is a Professional Resume Writer for Zipjob, and he is a Job Placement Assistant with the Common point Queens Y in Forest Hills, New York. His educational credentials include a Master of Science in Management & Administrative Sciences and a Graduate Certificate in Professional & Executive Coaching from the Naveen Jindal School of Management, at the University of Texas at Dallas. At the George Mason University School of Business, Joshua also earned a Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management.
Joshua is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), where he achieved his Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential. Since 2016 Joshua has served on the Board of Directors for his local ICF Chapter, ICF Long Island as the Chapter Secretary and the Director of Public Relations. Joshua also serves as a Certified Coach and Consultant with the Winslow Research Institute. At the Winslow Research Institute, Joshua earned 2 Professional Certifications. They are the System Level 1 Coach Certification and the System Level 2 Consultant Certification. He also is a Certified MBTI Practitioner. Some additional Professional Certifications Joshua has achieved are a Professional Resume Writer Certification, a Social Media Manager Certification, an Employment Interview Professional Certification and most recently, an MBA & University Career Management Coach Certification at The Academies.
To attend the event you have to log-in to Facebook. Here are the key steps:
- Make sure you “Like” and “Follow” the ICF Long Island company Page. You won’t see this event in the Facebook Group. Search ICF Long Island on Facebook and “like” and “follow” that Company Page.
- After you are a Follower you will see our Live Event in your News Feed on Wednesday, April 24th at 12 pm Noon. You would have to turn Live Videos to “on” in your Facebook Settings.
- On your Left Navigation Panel or on your phone or tablet go to Live Videos.
- Choose the Video you want to see and join.
- Post live Comments to the Host in the Chat by typing ideas and questions.
The International Coach Federation is dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting a high ethical standard, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of credentialed coaches across a variety of coaching disciplines. ICF is active in representing all facets of the coaching industry including Executive, Life Vision and Enhancement, Leadership, Relationship, and Career Coaching. Its 27,000-plus members located in more than 135 countries work toward the common goal of enhancing awareness of coaching, upholding the integrity of the profession, and continually educating themselves with the newest research and practices. Go to www.icf-li.org to learn more.