Benefits of ICF-Long Island, Inc. Membership for Full Members and Associate Members who have paid the Annual Activity Fee for the year.
- Connecting, networking, and fellowship with like-minded coaches: associating with other coaches will inspire you and help you build your coaching business.
- Continuing Coach Education Credits (CCE): enjoy interesting and educational programs at our monthly meetings and webinars that offer CCE’s. If you’re already ICF certified, or ever decide to become certified, you can apply these credits toward required continuing education certification.
- Free advertising of your upcoming events on the ICF-Long Island, Inc. website: reach more potential clients/participants by advertising through the ICF-Long Island, Inc. network. All member events must be submitted on the Member Event Request Form and sent to email@example.com at minimum of 14 days prior to event and will be posted at the discretion of ICF-Long Island, Inc.
- Inclusion in the ICF-Long Island, Inc. Facebook and Linked In group pages: increase your reach through social media.
- Opportunity to post your profile on the ICF-Long Island, Inc. website: every potential client that visits the ICF-Long Island, Inc. website will know who you are and what you do. Complete the ICF-LI Profile Request Form.
- Annual Member’s Only Retreat: enjoy a time of rest, relaxation, and renewal with fellow ICF-Long Island, Inc. coaches.
- Coaching Circle: be a part of a circle of coaches for a ten week rotation of coaching and being coached. Since these coaching hours qualify as barter, they may be used toward ICF certification requirements. Sign up for the next Coaching Circle.
As we grow as a profession and as an ICF Chapter, the benefits that will be available to our Members will grow as well.